Monday, December 6, 2010

C4K Summary Post 8-11~

poster that reads Just for kids



#8~ I was assigned to comment on Naomig's blog he is a student in Mr. Chamberlin's 8th Grade class.  He was talking about a project that he had been working on.

 #9~ The other student I commented on was Madz who is in Miss Thompson's class.  She was writing about a movie they were looking at in class called Inanimate Alice it seemed very interesting.  I have never seen or even heard of the movie but I am considering finding more about it because it may be something I enjoy.

#10~ I was also assigned to comment on Trace's blog who is in Mrs. Huebner's class.  I can tell by his posts that he is a big sport fan, especially when it comes down to basketball.  I commented on his post where he talked about the New Season, which meant basketball season.  He said that he feels that he and his team will have a good year and that he is very excited about it.

#11~ Last but not certainly not least, the last student's blog I commented on was Yasmine, who is a student in Mr. St Pierre's class.  I had commented on several of her posts and they wre great.  She is a great writer with great potential, and like I mentioned in one of her posts, if she continues the good work she would have no problems once she gets in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment