Monday, September 13, 2010

C4T Assignment#1 (Summary)

Comment #1-Joe Dale

I watched the video on interviewing tips and great recording and Mr. Dale gave some pretty good advice. I have used computer technology for numerous of things, but it never hurts to learn new things to enhance your productivity whether you are at home or in the classroom.

Comment #2

I also read and watched the post on podcasting in the classrooms, and well it was sort of confusing but once I reread it and clicked on the different links then it presented me with a totally different out look on podcasting, especially in the class. Using technology and intergrating it in the classrooms really allow the younger kids to become more prepared in the future and not only that but it also helps the older kids better present themselves when needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment