Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blog Post #13~ALEX

educator ruler by ALEX

One word for ALEX, wow! This is a great web site not only educators, but parents and students as well. I see this as being a one-stop shop for new teachers like myself just getting into the real world of education. Though there may be things that you would alter from the site once you scan through it, I really see this as being a great guide. Their slogan "Quality for Every Facet of Learning" seems to fit their intentions greatly. It provides everything from lessons plans to different courses of study.  Even though I have family and friends that have been in education for some time I can still see this site as being an excellent guide for me.

I also checked out ACCESS and this network I think is also very useful.  It implies different ways that technology can be helpful to students around the world and how it allows you to learn things the same way whether you are face to face or communicating online.  I am almost certain that this will help many students entering college familiarize themselves with the different uses of technology.  It is not fun trying to play catch up with the 21st century technologies, and remember that you must always stay one step ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment