Sunday, October 3, 2010

C4K Summary Post 1 & 2

young girl and boy learning


Well I was assigned two different kids post comments on, one having done "About Me" assignment and the other kid had done the "Manifesto". The first student I commented on was a 3rd Grade student by the name of Kyla Carpenter, whose parent Alana Carpenter had taken EDM310 before. Her About Me post was very nice because along with it she had video of her pet and of her and her dad building a tree house, which I though was very neat. The other kid was an 8th Grader named Camren who had made some very interesting commitments in his Manifesto. But out of the ones he had listed the one that I found to be most becoming was the statement where he said that he promised not to give on no matter how hard something gets, and well to me at that age especially, that's a wonderful goal to have. I feel this way because many kids today seem to lack that will power and when things become a little challenging for them they just move on without even looking back. To conclude I would like to add that the two kids I read on were great and I hope they continue the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment